On Sunday the 25th we will welcome 24 teenagers and 6 youthleaders for one week to an international Youth Exchange in Cluj-Napoca.
Together we will work towards the aim of raising awareness about minority issues and encouraging building a cohesive community.
We will achieve this through the following goals:
- illustrating the specific minority situation of the participating countries
- showing an open attitude towards minorities
- finding at least three ways to be more involved as active citizens in their different home countries
During the 6 full activity days we will play games, discuss openly about the topic, search for where our attitudes come from, have guest speakers who work with minorities, share our cultures in an intercultural evening and organise a final event in the evening of Friday the 30th of June. This event will be open for the public, so stay tuned for more information about where and when to come!
WHO will be participating?
In this project we are working with different types of organisations: from a Local Public Body to Non-Governmental Organisations up to a High School. We succeeded in including partners from various parts of Europe so we can raise awareness and share about several minority issues that affect different countries differently.
- Sustinea from Spain
- Club The House-Youth for United Europe from Latvia
- Citta di Torino from Italy
- Vathorst College from the Netherlands
- Enez Ilce Milli Egitim Mudurlugu from Turkey.
Together with us from Romania we believe that we can reach our goal!